View Profile icantpronouncethis

2 Movie Reviews

Animation is great. Great usage of using classic comedic rhythm (whatever that means). Art style is simple enough to understand. The story is ok. I think you could've ended at the the Peck with a gun scene, but still great work.

I really like the music

4 Audio Reviews

This really brighten my day to day. can't stop the smile from forming....
I AM THE WORLD I AM THE CHILDREN I AM THE WORLD I AM THE CHILDREN I AM THE WORLD I AM THE CHILDREN I AM THE WORLD I AM THE CHILDREN

TEQUILA!!!
This is was out of nowhere. Nice work. It's always a challenge when you try something new.
Just an FYI, currently listening through a shitty computer speakers. I like the balance. I could hear pretty much everything clearly and my speakers didn't distort at all, which happens when certain frequency is too high.

The only thing I had a gripe was the solo part. The other elements in the track kinda overpowered the solo many times. Especially the trumpets. I would rearrange that part to showcase the guitar a bit more. This was a lot of fun to listen to. Kudos

Phonometrologist responds:

Thanks for stopping by and making the time. It's a fair point regarding the guitar. It was a thought of mine before I decided to upload this. Had a few people listen at home, and they didn't seem to mind so I just left it. Moreover, I didn't use the guitar solo originally as this is meant to be a demo for 8Dio. Perhaps I'll return to mixing this after the competition. Thank you.

4/5 overall sounds great. Even when i'm listening through a crappy laptop speakers I could pretty much hear everything. The only complaint I have is there's so much going on. But I think that's just a preference. Good Job

I have a guilty pleasure with pretty music.

32, Male